Pages

Friday, June 19, 2015

Feature and Follow Friday: Tattoos


Question of the Week: If you were to get a tattoo, what would it say or what would the graphic be? Or if you have a tattoo, share a picture and its meaning. 


I have one tattoo, a triquetra, that I got when I was a practicing Wiccan. For me, it represented the Triple Goddess as Maiden, Mother, and Crone. Now, it represents the Trinity of Father, Son and Holy Spirit to me.


So....do you have any tattoos? Any Christian symbolism?


2 comments:

  1. How interesting! I don't know much about Wiccan, but I'm curious enough to learn about it! I really like the idea of a religious based tattoo, regardless of one's religion.

    I don't have GFC, so I'm following via Bloglovin'! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really interesting! It's nice that you're able to connect with this tattoo no matter what your religion is. I don't have any tattoos personally but I'd like to get a Lord of the Rings or X-Files tattoo.

    New follower!
    My FF!

    ReplyDelete