Pages

Friday, June 12, 2015

#FF: Follow Friday June 12, 2015

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
'

If you can step into one characters shoes (in a book) and be them for a day who would it be and why?Also if you want to be creative what scene? via Seeing Night Book Reviews
 I think I would want to be Veronica from Doon by Carey Corp. She finds out that the boy she has been dreaming about her entire life is a prince from another, hidden land, the land of Doon. Who wouldn't want to find out that the one you've been dreaming of your whole life actually exists and is a real life prince? Not saying at all that her life suddenly becomes easy, it definitely doesn't!
I think, with the same sort of faith that Veronica has, that it is very possible to get past all of the hard situations that life throws at us.

5 comments:

  1. Great answer. I’m a new Bloglovin’ follower.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AJ Thanks so much for following! Following you back :)

      Delete
  2. Nice post. Thanks for visiting my blog! Followed you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of this but it sounds very interesting so I'm checking the book out now :)
    http://www.thebookcove.com/2015/06/feature-and-follow-26-becoming-book_13.html

    Jessi, The Book Cove

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read Doon, but Veronica really does sound like an awesome character to step into for a day. I'm sure it'd be quite an interesting day. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete