Pages

Friday, July 10, 2015

#FF: Food!!!! July 10, 2015

Question of the Week: You can only eat one cuisine type for the rest of your life. Which would you choose? (E.g. Italian, French, Greek, Mexican, Chinese, Indian etc…) - Suggested byJourney Through Fiction
Wow, I'm not sure how I could even attempt to spin this subject Christian in some way. I heard there was a Bible Diet that was trying to be a new fad around the time the Paleo diet started coming out, but...um....no thanks. I could also say that since God has created us all, then let us enjoy it all.

Let's get back to the original question though....Mexican tends to give me gas but they have TACOS!!!!, French....mmmm croissants, beignets, cafe au lait....then Italian has pizza, ravioli, cannolis!.....Greek has pizza as well, feta cheese, stuffed grape leaves, and who can possibly say no to homemade baklava?!....Chinese food is probably the one I could do without, though I do enjoy crab Rangoon...sushi anyone (though I will lump all Asian food together), moo satay?!.....and Indian food, I have not partaken of.
Since each have their yummy deliciousness that I could not live completely without, I vote for the rainbow that God shows Noah after the Flood, and say we ENJOY THE SPECTRUM!



5 comments:

  1. Your answer is really great! I vote for the rainbow that God shows us too! New Bloglovin' follower,
    Silvy @Books are my life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Following you back! Thanks for stopping by 💜

      Delete
  2. LOL! I love your answer! It's really impossible to choose, but I forced myself to narrow it down to Italian for the carbs! :) Bloglovin' follower!

    ReplyDelete