Pages

Monday, November 2, 2015

#REVIEW: My First Hands-On Bible

Title: My First Hand-On Bible
Series: none
Author:  various
Published Date:  July 1, 2011
Publisher: Tyndale
Format: leatherbound
Pages: 416
ISBN: 978-1414348308
Genre: children’s bible
Add to: Goodreads
Purchase: Amazon

Rating: 5 stars

Synopsis: The Bible young children can really get their hands on!

Go from just reading the Bible with your kids to experiencing it! My First Hands-On Bible does what no other Bible can―it brings the Bible to life with fun activities and games that tie directly to the Bible stories.

My First Hands-On Bible features:
85 exciting Bible stories from the clear and easy-to-understand New Living Translation
“Jesus Connections” to help kids see Jesus throughout the Bible
Colorful, original illustrations
Exciting activities and top-notch games created by the people who brought you the award-winning Hands-On Bible curriculum
With My First Hands-On Bible, kids will get into the Bible, and the Bible will get into their hearts, giving them a priceless foundation of faith in God.



My Review: I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.
I got this book for my 6 year old, hoping that it would be easier for her to read, and that it would be engaging for her. I was not disappointed in any way. She absolutely loves her new Bible, and loves bringing it with her places where she may be required to wait quietly. The cover is really sturdy and durable as are the pages.
This is the perfect “Bible” for little ones aged 3-6 to really start going more in-depth with the Bible stories they may have already started hearing at home and at Sunday school. I allowed my little one to pick which color she wanted, either the blue or pink. Very surprised when she picked the blue, but I am not disappointed with her engagement in the Bible.

No comments:

Post a Comment