Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2016

#REVIEW: NIrV The Beginner's Holy Bible


Title: NIrV The Beginner's Holy Bible
Author: n/a
Series: none
Publisher: Zonderkidz
Published Date: October 4, 2016
Pages: 2048
ISBN: 9780310757016
Buy It Link: Amazon | Zondervan 
Synopsis: The Beginner’s Bible, Holy Bible, NIrV is an easy-to-read, large-print Bible for kids that features 20 color illustrations and includes the complete New International Reader’s Version (NIrV) of the Bible translated especially for kids just learning to read. Features brand new vibrant, three-dimensional art.

My rating: ☆☆☆☆☆

My Review: I received a copy of this Bible in exchange for an honest review. 
I asked my youngest daughter if she would be interested in having her own real Bible, and she enthusiastically said yes. And here we are. Before I could even flip through it, she had taken it to her room, and apparently wrote in the presentation page. She wrote....I received this book for: (her words now) "reading and learning about Jeuses".
The words are very easy for her to read and understand. The type is large, and the pictures are colorful and whimsical. Overall, these three things make for a Bible she can call her own and that she can enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment